"http://dddavidsghostcams.org/Privacy_Policy.html" Hauntingly Good and Vintage Recipes from Long Ago: An Old Fashioned Pea Salad Recipe

Monday, December 18, 2023

An Old Fashioned Pea Salad Recipe


Do you remember having Pea Salad growing up. Well, I do too, and I just happen to think about it the other day, and made some.
I haven't had it since I was young, but it was the same as I remember, and so I decided to share this one with you.Let's get started!
Pea Salad
Ingredients:
Canned peas (also called canned sweet peas), drained
Hard Boiled Eggs
1/4 cup Sour Cream (more if for more than 2 people)

1/4 cup Mayonnaise (more if for more than 2 people)
Cheddar Cheese cut into cubes
Salt and Pepper to taste
I used a few different spices of personal preference.

Directions:
Mix the peas, sour cream, and mayonnaise. Add the cheese cut into cubes, and the eggs cut into small pieces, salt, and pepper.
That's it, you are done, and ready to eat! Wasn't that simple, and easy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment