"http://dddavidsghostcams.org/Privacy_Policy.html" Hauntingly Good and Vintage Recipes from Long Ago: Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Pie

Sunday, June 20, 2021

Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Pie

I was thinking about Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Pie the other day, and though I hadn't had it for years, so...I thought I would make one.
It's very easy, just pre cut cookie dough, and ice cream (your choice).

Ingredients
1 package of refrigerated precut chocolate chip cookie dough. 1 quart (or so) chocolate chip ice cream, or your favorite flavor.




Directions
Press dough onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. deep-dish pie plate. Bake at 350° for 12-16 minutes or until lightly browned. Personally, I took the pan out after 15 minutes, and pressed the cookies down into pie crust shape, as they had risen too high. Cool on a wire rack.

Spoon the ice cream into crust. Cover and freezer for 1 hour. Drizzle with chocolate cup syrup, if desired. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment